Training in gospel ministry
There is a great need for people to be going into full-time paid gospel ministry. Apprentice schemes offer a unique opportunity for individuals to commit themselves to learning about gospel ministry as a part of a local congregation.
Is it for me?
It may be, if you eagerly desire to serve Jesus, want to learn how to teach God’s word better and get some practical experience of teaching the Bible into people’s lives as a part of a local church family.
Whether you end up in full time ministry or not your time as an apprentice will equip you for life. Do ask the advice of your church leader who knows you as you consider this.
Churches who regularly run Apprenticeship schemes:
- All Saints Crowborough website
- All Souls, Eastbourne website
- Bishop Hannington, Hove website
- Chessington Evangelical Church website
- Christ Church, Bromley website
- Christ Church, Southhampton website
- Duke Street, Richmond website
- Dundonald, Wimbledon website
- Emmanuel Church, Hastings website
- Holy Cross Church, Hove website
- St George’s Dagenham website
- Gunnersbury Baptist Church website
- Holy Trinity, Eastbourne website
- Lyonsdown, New Barnet website
- International Presbyterian Church, Ealing website
- St Helen’s, Bishopsgate website
- St James Muswell Hill website
- St John’s Penge website
- St John’s Tunbridge Wells website
- St Nicholas Sevenoaks website
- St Peter’s Harold Wood website
- St Thomas Oakwood website
- Enfield Evangelical Free Church website
- Emmanuel Chesham website
- St Mary’s Hailsham website